Revelations and Letting go!
As I was preparing myself to get to “therapy”…yes, I accept that I need it and I think I have the maturity enough to understand that there are things in my life that I can’t deal with them alone. I have learned to ask for help… Being stubborn and prideful doesn’t help!!I want to be a better person and for that I have to accept the things that I’m responsible of and stop punishing myself for those that wasn’t my fault!!! I need my revelations, and definitely I have to let go!!!
I get acquainted with a person -who I will call Pink Girl- she had a procedure I was going to have a few years back. But for some reason that I really didn’t understand at the moment I didn’t do it. Pink Girl told me that her body today, after the procedure is suffering so much, is practically unbearable!! The procedure gave her a ton of illness that today make her life a “living hell”….
In that exact moment I a had what I call “the AHA moment”!! An “AHA moment” is that precise time when you realize why the things that happened certain way HAD happen just that way. And I for a moment went to sadness but then I was so thankful to God, because if I did the procedure that person could have being ME. The person “living a hell” could be me…
I am sad because she is suffering… and I will pray every day for Pink Girl and her family. Asking God to help her and give her the strength she needs to continue living!
I really can’t explain why I didn’t continue with the procedure, just one day after months of planning I just woke up and say NO! At the last moment I say,
My Therapist Asks:
I think I let go a few things that I had in my emotional luggage! God how much junk and useless things I have in there!! And I know that with time I will “let go” of the things I have to let go, to make space to the new exciting things that are coming my way!! Because in reality my baggage could look on the “outside” not so heavy but in reality, it is like this!!
And I’m not gonna even talk about about the Tardis, who is ALWAYS bigger on the inside!!
When A Man’s In Love Episode 3 The day only let me to see one episode, I’m soooo behind schedule is driving me nuts! Is that even possible?? Probably! This drama have everything in it:
- The rich guy who falls for the poor girl, but before treat her like a pest.
- The poor girl who accept the rich guys help, but is pride enough to sometimes say no…
- The lovely with a cute overload second lead who will almost never get the girl!
- The overly pushing mother!
- The friend who will sacrifice for you!
- The clingy “I-want-to-be-your-lover” person who is willing to do anything and everything to get the person he/she loves! Definitely is getting on my nerves!!
- If a person say “I like you”!! Just believe it!!
- If a person say “I don’t like you”, just freaking believe it! Not cling yourself like a freaking bacteria and do yourself a favor and stop watching a door that will NOT get open! He says NO! He is NOT THAT into you!! Just accept it, and move on!! Let go of your pathetic way of thinking and move on!! Is not like he is the only person in the planet! There are more than 7 billion people here, geez! Someone somewhere is gonna love you just the way you are, the only thing is that “him” IS NOT!!! Like my niece love to say “Let it go, woman!!!”
Genesis Chapters 8-11
- God forgot about Noah?
- Babel Tower and no one talks the same!!
- God created rainbows!! Awwww so great!
- Page 83 – 123
- Being a Believer doesn’t guarantee that your live would be rainbows and unicorns. Bad things will happen, and just like Iyvanla Vanzant says: “Life can leave you broke and feeling broken.” But Jesus said: ““I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
- 2 laps
Bottles of Water:
- Water is good for the body!
- No worries my family believes in recycling, so we “refill” the water bottles and use them again and again!!
I don’t want to be the same person anymore! I want to be different! I want to be “WONDERFUL”!! All I have to say about staying the same is…
And now a song…You can’t imagine how much I love this song, and how much it talks about this point in my life!! Avatar Aang said to Korra “When We Hit Our Lowest Point, We Are Open To The Greatest Change”. That is so true! Because when you are in the lowest point of the hole the only thing left to do is to go up!
Welcome to the New Age!!