What I have learned?
Failure is not an option.
Yes, I did failed…
but my failures are not going to define
“who I am”.
And I’m not going to cry about it!!!
“The world would not progress if after every fault we were to mourn endlessly”
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”
If you don’t feel…what does that means? It means you are dead! Even if you are breathing. I’m not dead, I’m alive!
- I’m learning to not have pity on myself. Not anymore!
- The Law of Adversity. An adverse environment will help you to make yourself strong.
- Life is a challenge.
- Life is a test. And you have to take it, you want it or not! Sounds Familiar.
- Fear and Faith don’t go together.
- God is glorified in my weakness.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
- Trust God despite my circumstances.
- I will not be defeated!!
“Never, never, never give up.”